Training & Development
We take an active interest in the training and development of our staff by providing many opportunities to enhance & refresh cleaning skills on site.
This commitment is supported by our Quality Management System and by our commitment to affirmative action.
All staff are fully instructed in every facet of their required tasks, as outlined in the client's specification.
Centrepoint Cleaning Pty. Ltd. encourages and supports staff to complete Certificates 2 & 3. These certificates cover the following areas:
- Occupational Health & Safety;
- Quality Management Systems;
- Anti-Discrimination/Harassment Policy;
- Affirmative Action Policy;
- Correct usage & handling of equipment & consumables;
- Safe handling of hazardous materials and waste - including sharps;
- Public relations;
- Management & supervision;
- First Aid Level 2 minimum